Friday, October 3, 2008

Just one of those days (sigh)

Well it started out as a perfectly good day, my sister came over with her cute little girl Lucy and we hung out for a while. I put the boys down for a nap and listen to them scream for about an hour before I went up there again and to my dismay Sam had taken off his poopy diaper and the boys had a field day with the mess inside. There was poop all over the crib, on every post, on the wall and all over them. So I took them in to the bathroom and gave them a bath, then just left them in the bath tub (i know i know i'm a horrible mother) while i went to clean up the disaster. It couldn't have been more than five minutes before i went to check on them. As I walked into my room I could tell something was wrong by the quite giggles coming from the bathroom. As I was walking I noticed that the carpet was soaking wet, they were taking cups full of water and dumping it all over the floor. MY WHOLE BATHROOM WAS FLOODED!! There was a lake in my bathroom and it had seeped all the way into my bedroom. I wanted to explode but instead I grabed the camera and took a video because i knew it would be funny to me one day, just not today! Being a mom is wonderful, I love it more than anything but i have to say Steve was lucky to come home to kids that were alive today.

1 comment:

Terina said...

WOW that is quite a day! I love your blog! I'm so glad you found mine!!!