Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun pics of this week

The boys are learning how to play hide n' seek. I thought this was so cute!







Every year to celebrate Halloween our family gets together and has a big Halloween dinner. We try to make the food look as disgusting as possible. This year the theme was a swamp. We had brown mashed potato's with green gravy that looked like slime. We drank drinks that looked like swamp water. There were snakes, frogs and alligators on the table and to top it all of there was dry ice in small glasses all over table so there was a thick layer of fog as we ate. It was so much fun!! We even had a gummy frog that got dissected.......sick!!





5 comments:

G Gang said...

Oh man, that picture of the boys is SO cute!!!
And the dinner sounds fun also!

Ed said...

The feet in the cupboards are AWESOME!!! Love it. Cute boys!

Kathy P said...

Love the picture of the boys... so cute!!! The dinner sounds awful ;-)

The Frost Family said...

How fun!! That was one of my favorite things your family did (that and thanksgiving, which I think I still have the dress I made for it, oh my.). Tell everyone I said hello.

Anonymous said...

wow! I am surprised everytime by the stuff your family does. Looks like fun, though I don't know about eating and drinking the food...though you know it's food, just because it looks disgusting I don't know if I could hack it! But, I am whimp, soooo..