Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Criminals

This year for April Fools my mom thought it would be funny to put tattoos on the boys under their onesies so when we gave them a shower or changed their diapers we would find a funny surprise. Today after their bath I was trying to get the tattoos off so I had them stand with their hands on the wall so I could get the tattoos off their backs. I couldn’t help but laugh as I was sitting there with two tattooed little boys with their hands against the wall, they looked like little criminals……they are little criminals!! Anyways I thought it was funny so I had to take a picture.

5 comments:

G Gang said...

That picture is hilarious!

Brittney Blount said...

You have such funny posts! They make me laugh so hard. That is so funny

Terina said...

That is awesome! Sneaky Mom!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute picture! You have just the right personality and take everythin in strife for your little guys. They are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Watch out, Mark just may be behind them someday Erin :) But don't worry he'll just bring them home, not to jail! Such little sweet things.